Networking plays a key role in government contracting success, particularly when you are seeking to improve your organization’s chances of winning bids. Many successful contractors establish relationships with government buyers early in the procurement cycle, helping hoping to earn their trust as an advisor.
To do this, you need insight into the complex bureaucracy and relationships of the federal government.
GovWin IQ’s enhanced Federal Organization Charts help you find the right buyers and create demand for your offerings with complete, up-to-date insight on the organizational structures of federal agencies, departments, and offices.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Identify key government POCs and reporting structures
- Use GovWin IQ’s comprehensive contact data to reach out to more than 10,000 contacts
- Navigate up and down the reporting hierarchies within a department or office
- Download organization charts of interest to pdf – to take on the go or to include in presentations
- Receive a notification when an organization chart is updated
Unsure if you’ll be able to attend live? Register and we’ll send you a link to the recording after the event date.
Source: Event Registration